Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

you cannot use the holleys for any nss 10 sec classes.

Understood please re-read post, I wanted to know what class I could run or am I stuck racing Hondas in brackets

it sounds like your racing the ricers. i know some guys that have eddys and ran great jake is one of them terry thurman another and mark bredernitz is another.

...well if you are not willing to swap carbs your are stuck with test and tune with the ricers and bracket racing..imo you should swap carbs and test the waters of NSS..have you looked at the NSS race format?..it is index style racing, with the first(non-afx) index starting at NSS/A(10.00) and works it's way up to (in .50 increments)to NSS/E(12.00)...like most others have already stated you won't lose much et switching to the eddy style carbs. put on the eddys and see what your car will run and which class you fit into.. ...give it a try ..you have WAY too nice of a car to be wasting time with the ricers.
and on a side note...there is no law saying you have to use some HIGH $ carbs...i bought mine off of ebay..got less than $250 in both of them. a good cleaning and a fresh rebuild and they were good to go.(i did make jet & metering rod changes tho)

6378850-Picture029.jpg (42 downloads)

-1967 Plymouth Satellite #3555
446 cid on E-85
best 1/4 et 10.577 @ 127.58
best 1/8 et 6.722 @ 100.68
best 60ft. 1.419