Quote:

Hi Drew, I remember talking to you about that cam issue back in the summer at the Zembo car show we were at and guess what ???....Same deal, my buddy asked me to take a look at a MP purple cam he had ordered and turned out to be the wrong cam in the box !! ...I caught this one before it went in the engine luckily...No matter how they compensated you it still is'nt acceptable{and a major pain in the you know what} to recieve the wrong parts then have to chase down someone that will correct the problem...Not to mention {in your case} building the engine for the second time... What a mess....

Hi Colin What was concerning to me was the remark that was made when I brought the cam into the Mopar booth at the nats. Some guy said to the tech I was talking to "another bad cam?" My friend purchased his cam from Jegs and they wouldn't do anything about it. Fortunately he builds engines and can use the cam he got wrong in another engine. You have to wonder how many other packaging errors are out there just waiting to ruin someones rebuild?