Alright sports fans now that I have your attention, this is about that Mopar guy
Up there in Ohio named Bob ( last name deleted because the fan mail would too demanding) of bobsprofab.com. This guy has to be stopped!!! He is building the absolute finest front suspension for Mopars that I have had the privilege to install.
And believe me I have installed them all from junk to good stuff. No names keep it clean here.
Please excuse me Bill R, Greg, Scotty and John R and other folks that I know, this is race stuff. (Even though I understand Bob builds street stuff.)

Really don’t know how to explain how nice his stuff is. So I’ll do it this way every single nut bolt cotter key zerk fitting misalignment bushings grade 8 bolts heim joints rack chromemoly steering shaft u joints shocks correct springs etc. are in the package.. I did not have to go anywhere to finish the project!!!

Now folks that’s called planning on the project, by somebody that knows our rides.

For those that want to know it’s a 72 Cuda 4½ square B1 auto drag car,
Weight (Bob, I told you 2900 lbs but I’m in at 2768 wet) No big deal.

Hey the point of this post is to say if you don’t call Bob you are missing some of the finest equipment available, at least from my view!!!!
See pics

Kermit

6340281-P1010001.JPG (311 downloads)