FWIW These are Mark Williams Ent carbon fiber brake rotors and pads.They are both made of the same material.There's nothing better made for dragster brakes.
They came off my dragster after a hi speed wreck. There was nothing wrong with them that I could see, but you take no chances at 265 mph. They got replaced with all new stuff, calibers and all.

These things glow bright orange when they get used. At the end of the run they don't provide any braking power at first application. Then after about a second or two or three they start to work, and man do they work. They brake better than anything out there at the drag strip. I have run over 100 runs on these and they are not even half wore out.

Just thought some people would enjoy seeing them up close. They don't weigh anything ar all.

And you know why dragsters/funny cars roll way down the track after the burnout? It's because the carbon brakes don't work worth a hoot cold. I drag my brakes a little during the burnout so they will work quicker after the burnout.