Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

My cars are insured with Haggerty. They don't cover "on track", but will cover you in the pits, return road, etc.
That reminds me I still need to get my hail dammage fixed

Is it covered while its being towed on a trailer, if its in an accident? Im asking because my dad was in an accident this week, and was towing two quads. They arent covered under his insurance.

The car is covered by it's own insurance when it's on a trailer. It's not covered by the truck/trailer's insurance, and neither would the quads be covered by the truck/trailer's insurance, unless the vehicle in question is being transported by a commercial hauler. A commercial policy for someone hauling vehicles for a fee would include coverage for the customer's vehicle while it was on the trailer. The trailer itself does not have to be insured to be covered by the truck's policy. The trailer itself would be covered under your dad's truck insurance, up to whatever limit was specified in the policy.

Quads have titles, VIN's, etc...and insurance is readily available for them. If they aren't covered, it's because he didn't insure them.

so if somebody hits you while transporting wouldn't they liable if they were at fault?