Hey all, I am putting a 71 340 in my 67 barracuda that had a 273. I am trying to use as much of my 273 parts as I can. I was going to use my 273 radiator, alt. water pump and pulleys. I have a Eddie RPM manifold and I noticed it has a 1" By-pass connection that goes to the water pump which on my 273 water pump(cast iron) is smaller like a 3/8 or 5/8 fitting. Can I just buy a reducer or bushing from a hardware store and just reduce the fitting to the proper size on the manifold or any other suggestions. My other option would be to go to the original 340 alumn. water pump, but then I need to switch pulleys and Radiator since the outlet on 70 and up small block are on the passenger side. There is some gain here for the new radiator would be a 3 core,it is what should be on the motor, but of course more cost and a waste of my 273 parts. There may also be a fan to radiator clearence problem do to the 340 pulleys come out a little farther from the motor,but I am just guessing. Thanks for any info!