Man this 71 runner is kickin my a**. I got the car going today and trying to iron out the kinks and what I ran into today has baffled me. When I turned the headlights on, they were flickering along with taillights to the tune of the idle. When I revved the car up all the lights blew (dash lights, taillights, and headlights). Fuses didnt even blow. Also noticed the alternator not charging according to my volt meter, as I had originally thought maybe the voltage regulator was bad. But with the alternator not charging I dont see how it could be that. I have 12.2 volts at the battery. Engine bay has a new wiring harness. I am almost certain its not at the bulkhead and its under the dash. I have spent the better part of 8 hours today reading schematics and tracing things down. I have no idea at this point of what it could be. Any ideas? Please help Im ready to give up. Also the car has to be in the run position for the lights to work. I know that is wrong as well as it should be on battery power. It feels like i have tried everything. The wiring underneath doesnt look abnormally butchered. There is a couple of splices but nothing crazy.