Quote:

Don't know if I have a right to chime in here, but, since I was the original owner, and was the one that made the decision to oval port Al Alguire's B1-MC's, I can atest to the flow and dyno numbers, at least, when I owned that engine. One thing that cracks me up about the people on this board, which is why I try NOT to post on here anymore, is the fact that everybody is always puffing out their chests, with flow numbers and dyno numbers??? Put the damn thing in a car, and see what you are really made of. I could care less if my old B1 motor made 2000 HP, if I would have put a stock converter and a 2.76 pegleg behind it, than the pretty 2000 HP number is thrown out the window. If the PSO was available when I built my engine, I would have certainly used them, but, they weren't, so I did what I thought was best, in Oval porting my heads. Good decision? Yep. Any regrets? nope. Happy that they have held up just fine for Al? Absolutley.

Back to my cave.......

Probably because Duke and Pettis aren't "Mopar" guys, so they couldn't possibly make those numbers if the die hard Mopar engine builders have trouble doing it..

Now.. Go eat more turkey, and get back to the ER.. Not your cave..

Chris..