I need help i have been searching the boards and the net but can't find what i need. I have a 1969 Plymouth Satellite. It has been sitting at my friends house for almost a year due to my health it has a bb rb 440, Mopar purple 509 292 int./292 exh. with 108 degree lobe sep. cam, carter high flo fuel pump, with 8 an 1/2 in fuel line to the holly reg, Mallory hyfire 6a box,323 rear sure grip, 2500 stall, and a nitrous setup, my question is i got a dual carb intake and old offylow rise 360 style that is in great shape it had 2 650 hollys on it that are junk. but before i put it on i need to know if there is certin carbs that are made for a dual carb intake , or do you just buy 2 of the same carbs? also what cfm would be good for this setup with gas prices of the 110 oct. tht i run in it it will be mostly ran at woodburn's 1/4 mile and drivin to shows. it now has a 750 dp on it but all its seals are bad and just pours gas everywhere. would 2 650's be to much for this car note i dont care about the gas millage. you would have to be nuts to car with a car like this. or would it be better to run 2 450's or???????? and what brand of carb would be best i see a lot of dual setups now come with edelbrocks are they good for street and strip? I love this car i have had it since i was 15 im now 29 and it deserves every ounce of money i can put into it which is not much with 3 kids but i try. i have always wanted a dual carb for it or a blower and i got the intake and cars for 100 bucks so it won. any help is very much appreated as so i can get my baby back on the road ..... also would a 3000 stall tq converter be a better choice? i just remember my buddy had a 74 challenger with the same setup but single carb. with a 3000 stall and couldn't keep it at a light with out it wanting to jump out and go his last pass on it was 12.3 in a 1/4 with all the same internals as mine. im also trying to decide what shot of nitrous to run..... I have an update i dont know it it helps but my friend and i were talking and i relized i did put a 3000 stall in it a few years back.... and right now it has a eld. tourquer 2 intake on it with a 750 holly so it runs great with that but its not the look of the dual carbs under the scoop that i bought .....

4532635-Birthdays251.jpg (111 downloads)
Last edited by myfyn69; 07/07/08 02:44 PM.