Quote:

I have a 528 Hemi with cnc ported MP alum heads by MCH. I ran the MP repro crossram with the correct 770 Holleys. I kept having intake sealing problems and idle issues and just got tired of trying to make it work and sold it and bought the Mancini kit w factory 2x4 intake with Edelbrock 625 cfm AFB's. The idle quality and overall driveability on the street improved by about 200% and this is a street/strip car that is 90% street. The down side is that it feels about 50 horses light, it really went down noticibly above 4500 rpm. One thing I know is that the head ports are about a 1/4 " bigger than the intake, port matching is in order. Plenum mods, porting, 750's instead of the 625's? I will be transplanting this engine into my wifes cuda w/Shaker hood, so will be sticking to this intake. Any suggestions appreciated.

Lee,
We have a cnc program for this intake and a dam that we install. This has yeilded excellant resusults in the street Hemis we build.
Larry

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas A. Edison