Quote:

We use a lot of AMD sheet metal and have been extremely pleased with it. We have installed valance panels, fenders, hoods, complete passenger floor pans, trunk floor pans, rear body panels, etc.
Just recently I had my first problem with a stamped part. It's a right side 68-70 B-body door skin. It's formed wrong at the front top area where it meets the door. I'll be adding and subtracting some metal along the flat upper door edge where it is supposed to curve to prevent hanging on the fender.
Not a big deal, unless you have painted the inside of your door. Another good reason why we always test fit our panels before doing any paint work.

Steve

www.clarkclassic.com

Please make sure you or anyone else if you see something that isn't right contact any of us or AMD so they know. FYI I put a charger hood on and found that the hood pad holes were just a little small compared to not only the new clips but the original clips. Took a small redrilling but I told AMD and they were going to address that on the next run. As far as the ebody fenders I am hearing if they pass this time it is about 90 days out. Last I heard they were just about there. Fingers crossed

Contact Me about AMD Prices