Quote:

Quote:

Anytime your ready, just ask who ever painted your car to make sure they sanded it good enough to take 170 mph wind gusts. LOL maybe I will lay another .000 on you and If I can figure out how to finish line race you it might be interesting.I see in your photo You have a helmet glad to see it!!I will see you in Columbus. here is a photo so you can find me.

I really want to race that chump mopar muffia clown Ben Cantrell.We need to settle this sp points deal once and for all. bubble bulb here we come.

Before you tell me to learn to drive the finish line, maybe you should work on it yourself...i do remember you laying a .000 light but i was .028 still in the game, when your front wheel hit my back bumper, i SENT YOU cause i knew you were gettin there and u took a mile at the stripe, i cleary can tell at a certain point whether your gettin there or not, my bail put me dead on the dial, you were like 5 under? and dont say its hard to judge a 14 sec car when your going 7's-8's because its just as hard for us when your comming that fast, there is and equal disadvantage here. ...now that im going 112 mph instead of 98mph its even easier, im just gettin warmed up man...i drive both ends of the track, just remember that.
1st night out with the 12 sec. setup = Win

You can cleary(actual spelling clearly)tell if im getting there or not when I am at your back bumper at a 80mph difference? That is impressive will you teach me that?I never in my life said I was better than anyone at the track NEVER other than a joke.I will say one thing for you you are the best ever. all anyone needs to do is ask and you will tell them.

God made cold beer,good friends,hot ladies and race cars don't spit in his face by pi$$ing and moaning about how life sucks!!!