One of the more challenging aspects of the project,was taking a very mundane looking slant six Dart,and converting it into a muscle car. I told Gary that I had read about the 65 Dart Charger in a magazine,and I thought that would be a great theme for Eli's Dart. Gary,Pam,and I sat down and thought out what would the 66 Dart Charger have looked like had they continued the model into the following year. We were originally told that the little Dart was to be restored to stock appearance. We put a presentation together to present to Eli,but we didn't want him to know what the details of the finished car would be. After meeting Eli and showing him actual cars and pictures of the cars we have built,he gave us his blessing to build what we thought he would like. Gary carefully watched the things that caught Eli's eye as he looked at the cars that he saw in Garys garage. We wanted to include those items in the design. About three weeks into the project,while Gary and Pam were massaging the little Darts body back into shape,Eli called Gary and said the suspense was driving him crazy,and he wanted to go up to see the cars progress. Gary replied,to Eli,don't you want to be surprised? Eli said he did,and chose not to come look at the car. According to Eli's dad he was so excited the night before the unveiling,that he only slept about two hours! It was a great project for a great guy!

70 Charger R/T SE 472 Hemi 70 Charger R/T convertible 70 Charger R/T V Code Sixpack 69 Charger R/T SE Sunroofcar 68 Charger 383 68 Charger 318 71 Charger R/T 70 Challenger convertible 71 Challenger convertible 71 Cuda 340 09 Challenger R/T Classic