I have been using a rotissere to paint cars for a few years now and i was wondering how everyone else has used them. I have been painting everything at the same time in the past with the body all bolted together, engine comp, floor, door jambs , outside of body. and was thinking of doing it in pieces this time. may be the backs of the fenders and doors and hood before i bolt them on so that i can get more paint behind them and just doing the smaller parts like the mirrors splash pan and a few other parts seperate even a different day to make it easier but was a little worried about the paint matching. I am using a solid color this time with no metallic and it is base coat clearcoat. I normally wet sand the outside of the body ,clear it again then wet sand and buff. i was thinking of doing that to the engine compartment and door jambs this time also.

just wondering if anyone else had a better way of doing the paint work when doing a complete paint job on a car that will probable see a lot of car shows.
thanks