yeah i have headers and as far as what intake, best way i can describe it is as an old school wiand, that looks similar to a M1 intake...

when i have those speedpro pistons pressed on the rods at the machine shop, i was going to have the rods done with the arp bolts, just the way i did my honda... im also going to just ball hone it and go with it.

i can also get the crank checked out for free, i figure if its free, it wont be a bad option.

and even though i dont necessarily need the main studs, and arp head studs(id want to use studs over bolts anyways) i feel that they would be money well spent, i know i wont NEED them, but they cant hurt, and it would be a nice peace of mind type thing for me.

also, my dads old buddy who was my old boss has a 670 avenger i believe carb he gave me, im sure his offer still stands since im sure the 850 would probably be too much carb for this combo.

and im sure you guys wont like it, but the 528 cam i have is used... and i was going to just get a set of lifters and a new set of pushrods and just stick it all together

also, a new melling hv oilpump is on my list

i also hate to say it, but this is getting pushed back even further seeing that i had to pay 1200 rent today since my mom didnt have it... soooo, another few checks maybe i can get my parts ordered up!

thanks for all the help so far, and you guys that wanted me to pm yall, ill have to find time at work, since my laptop at home took a dump lol.

thanks guys!

John Sealock