The interior metal will be the B7, but by code #s. The dash, ashtray, glovebox door & steering column jacket & bowl should be "suede finish", the rest shiny. Door interior color is separated from body color at the weatherstrip, and is along the top & bottom of the doors. I don't recall the convert quarter trim clearly but I THINK the B7 continues; there are a few convertible guys here that can answer this better.
Here are the DuPont codes:
9463LH Baltic Blue for moldings using low gloss (basically the plastic).
4983L Baltic Blue for door interior, window moldings, convertible header, rear defogger bezel using high gloss.
What I recall from my '69 B5 exterior/B7 interior RR Hardtop is only the darker blue, but codes exist for a lighter blue as well: 9642L Sierra Blue low gloss and 4982L Thunder Blue high gloss. The ONLY light blue I remember in the interior was the seat inserts, which of course weren't painted.
The low gloss required adding 2 oz of 4528S flattening compound per pint of color.
The suede as I recall was another code (not listed on my chart) and required spraying some test panels to get the correct sharkskin/about-600-grit texture.
Some if not all of these codes may require cross-referencing to updated code #s. That will require a serious guy at your local jobber who gives a damn.
Basically, the light/dark colors and types of paint will be similar in value, gloss & texture whether the car has a green, tan, red or blue interior.