Quote:

What are your thoughts?

My thoughts... ...I think the MT street radial is the best street tire on the market. If you cant hook with this tire you have other problems. Your front suspension or chassis is not set correct. There are guys running 7 sec passes(1/4) on smaller tires. What is your PSI, I use to run around 18PSI. I have ran these tires since they came out and will not run another brand. I have gotten 1.36 60' time with my old street car running MT street radials. Is your car an auto or stick? How do you leave, at idel or on the converter or do you use a brake. Testing should be done to see what the tire/car likes. If its spinning why is it spinning? Are you getting the tire hot? How do you do a burn out?...Is the front end traveling like it should. If you can barrow a set of slicks and do a test at the track, run the radials and then the slicks..I bet you the radials will be faster and lower ET then the slicks. I know not all cars are the same. And not all cars will hook the same. But these tire have the best bite ive ever seen from slicks to DOT street racing tires. Get some video of the car, see what its doing on the line, how it reacts...Testing,testing,testing...You will get it to hook on the Radials, trust me....Phill