A few years back, did a 406" for my '74 Duster. Iron 360 heads, 10:1 CR, flat tops, 214/224 @ .050, .470/.504 Engle cam, 340 rods, cast crank, Hooker street headers, Performer intake & Thermoquad by Demonsizzler on this board. Killer torque, very ample power, perfect driveability, plenty of power-brake vacuum, BUT marginal on 91 octane over 75 degrees ambient temp as far as detonation. Had to pull most of the vac advance out of it. 17MPG freeway with 3.21s & 275/60R15 tires, factory AC works fine. It also sounds great with Flowmasters, 2.5" pipe & factory tips. Not too loud, but it definitely has authority.
Doing it again, I'd run less CR or aluminum heads, or a little more octane. Your car is most likely lighter, though, and possibly less octane sensitive, but likely not by much.
One thing I learned the hard way is the MP 4.020 cast pistons were actually SB Chevy pistons (fit Chevy rods) and the pin bosses had to be machined for the Mopar rods. I should have gone with JE like I usually do.
It has the wide Milodon 8-qt pan (had to notch the K about 1", pretty much removing the flange).