Quote:

are you 100% positive they are real factory pieces from 1964 I am not going to argue with you or bash anything but just to let you know back in the 1980's they reproduced the smaller 1964 pipes with the crossover which is for a hard top they either used real 1964 flanges or had access to the mold to make the flanges also the pipes are smaller diameter then the 1965 Race Hemi ones. the factory didn't weld the pipes to the cast flanges and their is at least 3 other things I see that I question give me some time I will dig up pictures on a cd here showing some real factory pipes that are not wielded at the flange any issues. just so you know I own a real 1965 A-990 Plymouth and have been into 1964-1965 Hemi cars for a long time.

I am not positive on ANYTHING about these headers. I got them in a trade. I GREATLY appreciate any info on what I have which is why I posted in this section.

I do know that these were reported to have come off of a 64 back in 64 and have been hanging in a barn since. I was quite impressed with how solid the pipes were and with the factory part number on the cast section of the headers.
I do have a friend with a 65 lightweight Dodge and another buddy to parts for a lightweight Dodge, but I rely strictly on hearsay as to what is correct for these cars.

I will be quite honest, I am not looking for the next holy grail. Only trying to find out what I have and what is a fair market value. I have little interest in cars or parts of this age. ( they are too slow for my taste - 170mph and pull the parachute or stay home in my book! LOL) I do have a lot of knowledge on the 69-72 cars, but anything before 66 is WAAYY over my head. I don't want to price them where someone will buy them just to flip for personal gain.

I have had a lot of rare parts and cars in my 50 years, and would never knowingly sell something incorrect OR to intentionally sell to someone that does not appear to be interested in actually using the parts. I would rather sell these parts to someone that needs them, than to someone that thinks is a "deal" and can flip them.