OK, I have to ask, is a 35 Desoto a unibody car or a frame and body style car? I know the early Chrysler Airflows were unibody cars and the standard version of a Chrysler was a body and frame car. That is going to have a huge impact on finding something to clip it with. Pictures would help a bunch.

Next off, I have not ever seen an aftermarket frame that fits exactly, most are a fits all for a couple year and/or car lines that may have to be slightly modified to fit. There are several late model car & light truck frames that are probably close enough to be made to work, but all will need to be modified to fit, then modified to allow the front sheet metal to be reattached and you will probably have to modify the frame for motor and transmission mounting.

Are you attempting this yourself or hiring it done? If your doing it yourself, do you have the fabrication skills to make the required modifications? Most frame replacements or frame clips are major projects and not to be taken lightly, nor are they for the weak of heart. A unibody frame clip would be a bigger project then normal. Unless someone has done a few clips/swaps specifically to a 35 Desoto Airflow, they will most likely tell you things probably won't fit, because they really don't know. How many guys do you think have actually had a chance to swap many parts out on a Desoto Airflow? Gene