ok finally got the demon back together and running broke in cam and noticed it was getting a bit warmer tha i liked but between the big fan and playing with the timing we got through it. took it to get aligned (rebuilt front end and detailed while out)and then tried to get it dialed in .re-worked distributor am running 20 degree initial and about 35 total stock 70 intake and stock cast iron manifolds built back to stock specs with comp 274h cam as only major up grade over stock now it runs hot before i rebuilt it it barley would hit 160 (when i took it apart it had no thermostat in it)now sitting and idleing runs about 190 running down road it gets up to 210 or so and when idling up the gravel stretch to house it keeps climbing has a freshly recored stock 3 row radiator (has factory air but not working yet) it was full of rust so was block when i took it apart didnt think i would have a problem after every thing was cleaned up the only things that are diffrent than before is intake had spread bore and fan had a 7 blade direct drive put a 7 blade clutch type on instead any help will be greatly appreciated this car is about to get me down thanks in advance ozz