Quote:

If by strip you mean drag strip, I'd stick with 0.890's or 0.920's to maintain some weight transfer. Those bars are about the largest that will come close to working with soft OE-type shocks to give a semi-modern ride and still lift a bit at the track. I really think 0.890's are the smallest bar any street-driven A-body should use.

If by strip you mean autoX or road course, then go big. Just be prepared to include REAL shocks in the purchase price or you'll be hating the ride. And by REAL, I'm not talking about KYB's. Don't use those even on the smaller bars mentioned above, they're just not valved well, IMHO, and that's speaking from experience. I'm running 1.14's right now, and I've run 0.890's and 0.920's in the past. The ride in my Valiant was WORSE with the 0.920's and KYB's than it is now with the 1.14's and QA1 Stocker Stars. Those QA1's were about $140/ea, but were also some of the best money I've ever spent on my car to date.

Clair

And on a side note, the current Mopar muscle has a spread on Wayne Shepard's new A body, and I was kinda shocked that with everything they did to car on a pretty decent budget it seems, they choose KYB shocks, what way to ruin a ride

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.