Look at these following pics. I was concerned that the rocker shafts might be oriented incorrectly resulting in burnt rocker arms and push-rod tips.
Now I know the oiling holes always face pointing toward the camshaft etc.
I cant recall were these shafts came from. When I picked these up off a board memeber there was a set of shafts missing. Either I purchased new Intakes, or new exhausts..
Anyways.
These have a oil hole on one side, and a banana groove and oil hole on the other. Note these hemi rocker shafts can only be installed one way. With this you either have them upside down, or correct. If you turn the shafts completely around the oil holes would be on the opposite side nowhere near the rocker arm, creating a severe Hemorrhage oil leak.
So we have two choices, I chose the banana groove facing up, and the single hole facing down. knowing that gravity and movement should work the oil down too... Look
The first pic would show how the banana groove would look n the engine this way. This is looking towards the center of the engine, and these Hemi's have a good angle on the heads, so all the oil here would IMO not do much good at the lowest most bottom portion of the heads/valve train.

Same way but shows the top hole with the banana groove still facing down as in the previous picture.

Here is the wy I installed them. banana groove facing up and oil hole facing down.
Not sure if these shafts are drilled correctly..

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]