I run a K&N filter in an 10" eddie air cleaner

had it about 10 yrs now,2nd chrome air cleaner though

I have cleand the filter 1x so far,it was running ruff in the am on warm ups and very caked up on the outside 5 yrs ago

I picked up a paper eliment while the K&N was air drying for 8-10 $

I had to buy a paper filter about every 2 months then spent the 40$ and got the K&N

I have bought 1 paper eliment since then,and will pick up another one soon so I can clean the K&N for the 2x

saved a lot of $ if you ask me 8-10 $ every 2 months for 10 yrs...you do the math

I have one on the K&N V-stack on the 440 in the sig pic,got it slightly used and is new so it will be a while on cleaning it I am sure

I have oiled the sb one a couple times when it goes dry and grey on the inside..just a little oil around the top edge and it soaks and wicks down on the inside...needs very little oil unless its cleaned

it drys out from heat and dusty conditions,it came with a 1,000,000 mile warranty so I waited 5 yrs to clean it,its due again

I will go look and see if it has a part # on it,and i will check the v-stack...should be the same one as they are both 10" round.i post back later

IIRC I got the sb one for a 225 /6 dart and it is just a tad smaller than the base and lid of the eddie chrome air cleaner

6056966-85smallblock (189 downloads)