Radiator ended up needing recored so had that done last week. Doesn't heat up a bit over 180 now.
Took it to another show this weekend about 50 miles from home, car ran down the interstate at 75 without a hiccup down and back Friday night and Saturday.
Going to run up to the twin cities next weekend for the Car Craft Summernats then it's home for a while to get the seats/carpet pulled and run off the black widows that set up camp in it down south.
Other Coronet sold and a nice set of heads came up for sale along with a 4.15 crank...things might get interesting for this thing over the winter if I track down a 400 block somewhat locally.

Quote:

Great car! I was in contact with the seller on that one myself and then backed away because another 'on again, off again' deal resurfaced unexpectedly.

A few weeks later the other deal fell apart (again)and I decided I better go for the wagon, but by then you'd bought it. Glad you're happy with the car. Best wishes!

I couldn't be happier with the car, it's been everything Mark said it was and well worth the price!

68 Charger R/T - #'s matching car, 499/727/3.91