I replaced the A518 trans in my 93 Ramcharger 318 2WD. Afterwards the engine would turnover, but not run. I checked and found no spark. I figured I may have damaged the crank position sensor. I changed it and still no spark. According to the shop manual you test accross terminals B and C with an ohm meter, and should get an open circuit. If you get a low ohm reading, the sensor is bad. Both the new and old sensors when tested, show open when the ohm meter leads are hooked up one way, but when you reverse the leads, it shows 660 ohms on the old sensor, and about 450 on the new one. I don't know if the sensors are good or bad, as the shop manual doesn't mention a difference in readings according to polarity. If the sensors are good, I am not sure what the problem is. I checked all connections, and I have the original flexplate on the engine. Anyone know how to test the sensor? Any suggestions on what may have gone out of whack. I t was running fine a week before I changed the trans. Thanks !

------------------------ It doesn't matter what you do.........As long as you look good doing it !