At the risk of being thrashed by many purists out there, I'm responding to the person who was inquiring about dropping a Cummins 6bt into a Dodge Demon. While the 6bt was the first choice for my swap, the sheer mass of such prompted me to go with the 4bt (which is comparable to the mass of a RB engine). Yes there is some serious work involved with hanging the engine from a hoist while you custom-piece the motor mounts in place and it may require you to get a hood scoop to deal with the tall nature of the engine. You'll also need to throw the 318 torsion bars and install those that are made to support an RB engine, but this type of a project is not out of the question. The decent mileage that I'm pulling (about 34 mpg) and the moderate engine noise with minimal exhaust noise that Johnnie Law can't rag about makes rolling down the road at 70 mph and 2000 rpm a great feeling. If any of you want to see the specifics of this beast, feel free to drop a line.

Brian

1974 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus, 4bt turbo intercooled Cummins, SlapStik A727, 224 rear end gears http://www.4btswaps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9632