I have a few clearance problems with the addition of my Gear Vendors OD. I am also going from HP Manifolds to the Hedmans. I am headed to the exhaust shop this week to show the guy the work involved and what I want done. The thing is. This is Europe and this is a big car so they are gonna try and gouge me for anything they can. This guy only deals with stainless tubing. I dont really care for it and would prefer alminumized tubing but this guy is the best in the area.

My gut is telling me its not gonna be pretty and it is going to be astronomical. Is there a place in the States that I can give them my car make, model, engine size, header selection, and my gear Vendors and they make me a CNC bent system? I'd be shipping it back when I come to visit.

I just need the length of pipe between the collector flange and the mufflers. I will be going with an H-pipe. But the critical part is clearing the Gear Vendors. My H-pipe is sitting on it right now and the gasket melted and it goes drippy drip. I checked TTi but their exhaust systems are from full length headers or HP manifolds and they don't have any sort of email support.

Any ideas?

Family owned 1969 Charger R/T DualQuad 440/727/GVO/3.55s