So I got my new brakes buttoned up tonight. Wilwood fronts on my '71 Demon, stock 9" drums in the rear. I bled each of the Dynalite calipers in the front from the two upper bleeders, but not the bottom two on each, if that makes a difference.

I also set the Wilwood adjustable prop valve to counterclockwise, which Wilwood says is full pressure to the calipers, and both the prop valve and the residual valve (10lb) are in the rear brake line circuit.

I drove it out of the driveway, and it seemed like the pads were a little close to the rotor, so I had to give it some gas. Well, I go to make my first hard stop (at around 15mph), and it stopped pretty good. The problem I am having, is that when I let off the brake pedal (I know the piston comes all the way back in the MC as well), even if I'm in first gear, the car doesn't want to start going again. I have to give it gas for it to start moving like it's in drive. Any guesses as to why it's doing this? Thanks.

I was thinking I might try backing off the pressure on the calipers incrementally, but I don't know that it would help the after-braking problem?

Last edited by sharpie; 06/04/08 11:04 PM.