Well wasnt too bad for the first time out. I just wanted to do T&T but turns out it was a make-up race with the biggest modified field all season 137 cars....wheeewww.
First run burnout was kinda crappy, and light was late. Dump the clutch and front raised good but I felt it move to the right a touch so I got out of it enough to get it straight and then back in. It went [Email]10.64@128[/Email] with a 1.47 60'.
So on run #2 I tightened compression on RR shock 3 clicks and took one turn out of rebound on left side. Better burnout, and weather much hotter. Dump the clutch and the front raised really well but still floated to the right but only just a touch. Again I backed out of it, and then ran it through to a [Email]10.48@130.68[/Email] the 60' was 1.43. 2mph better than previous best. Plus the car was raisng the front 3 foot or better. I'm pretty happy all in all, shows me theres alot more there.
I only made two runs because of count and time, plus I didnt want to do eliminations til' it was arrow straight. I'm going to put some pre-load in the r-upper bar and try again next weekend. Good to be racing again.

Oh the pic of a redlight.... 0.003 red

68' Barracuda (4 speed) 64' Savoy (4 speed) 65' Satellite (girl tranny)