Quote:

Knuckles will interchange between any A/B/E and FMJ body car as long as you understand a couple of issues:

1972 and earlier A body cars need to be upgraded to the larger upper ball joint in order to use the big bearing knuckles.

1973 and newer B body cars and all FMJ cars use a taller version of the big bearing knuckle.

As for your brake issue: Slider and pin type brackets will interchange on the same knuckle. Small bearing and big bearing hubs do not interchange.

I went and tried to buy some rotors this past weekend after the parts guy tells me mine are worn below service limits (like I didnt expect that to happen...)

oreillys wants $175 per rotor
Advance Auto wants $225 per
Autozone wants $77 per........ So I order them. how much you wanna bet the are not the right ones.

so, with the newer spindles, all's i need is the new hub/rotor (probably the one from autozone for $77) and a different inner bearing. all other stuff like ball joints caliper brackets and so forth will transfer

It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas.