Quote:

Not to start a but do you have the flow numbers to back up that claim? Because the numbers I have, done by a respected moparts head porter, show OOTB eddy vs OOTB stealth to be within +/- 4% of each other across the board.

well for starters many of the seats hung inside the ports for a sharp edge. all the seats were above the combustion chamber (or rather protruding below the combustion chamber roof) different amounts. Rough and crude behind seats into the port. Overall seats look cheap and crudely installed. Eddies come port matched source do not.
Crude bump on backside of the pushrod pinch in port.
One spring cup had hole off center thus it was held up on one side 1/4 of an inch holding the spring way crooked. Source sent out a new one after a major wine job!
the seat material ground real easy thank god to blend into the ports. seems soft to me??????
the aluminum itself seems softer than and edelbrock?????
+ you have to buy new retainers and keepers.

The overall fit and finish on an eddie head is way way better.
Just by eye balling can't see how they would flow as good as an eddy without a lot of hand work!! no flow numbers so who knows.
Valve job was fine. cc'd 81 low to 83 high
springs were 140 lb at 1.86 and 370 @ .600 lift

That said they are definatly the Walmart of aluminum heads good thing we took these apart to check them out especially on the cocked spring cup
After hand porting 2 sets of eddies then these I stand by "They Are not Edelbrocks"!!

are they better than spending time and money on iron heads Yes Way better!!! + the fuel requirement bonus.

Would "I" buy a set?? maybe but if I had a few more bucks I would try to move up in quality to Edelbrocks especially if they were going on OOTB

Thanks for the info.

1968 Roadrunner 383 auto .060 KB 400 domed pistons, Stealth heads, Torker intake, Holley 830, Lunati Voodoo cam 276/284, .513/.533, TCI 3500, 3.91 gears, all ARP fasteners,