and I mentioned using Showcars up in Canada for it until my ear started bleeding from a post I had made in the Q&A forum. Now I don't want to order from them...

I need a 69 Charger bolt on hood. I need a 2" cowl induction hood because I am running a 2x4 setup underneath and K&N Route 66 billet air cleaners. I wanted to keep some of the originality of the hood so when I saw the hood below I fell in love with it...but not enough to wait 12 months and it not fitting. So I am poking around and thinking to go with VFN Fiberglass, a stock flat 68-69 hood. Then having it shipped to my body guy in Los Angeles along with a separate scoop and having him mend it in to the existing hood.

Are there other options of companies. I saw Glasstek but didnt like their scoops.

The other option is to send VFN a picture of the hood I originally wanted, and ask them if they could make something similar to it in their workshop. I eventually need to send it to New York to get sent out on a cargo ship bound to Europe....so paying shipping costs back and forth isn't making me feel any better either.

Hood I wanted:

Now the scoop I am looking at:

Family owned 1969 Charger R/T DualQuad 440/727/GVO/3.55s