Hi guys!

I have a few rare cars that I will be restoring in the following years.

Cars such as an original all numbers matching 69 HEMI Charger, a 4406 pack shaker Challenger 4 speed plum crazy, a Lemon twist 71 cuda 440-6 4 speed BB go wing car, a couple 71 cuda verts, a TA Challenger, etc.

I nam really torn in between going after

A) an OEM correct resto on all of them (with primered underbodies with overspray, bare metal surfaces, paint drips, etc), OEM steel exhaust systems, steel brake lines, etc.
B) an over restored look with paint as nice as the outside on the undeside as well, inner body panels, 3 stage paint all over. Detailed components,upgrade to stainless steel fuel and brake lines that are exact in appereance and function to the originals but polished stainless to keep them loking great forever, etc.

Problem is I do want to drive this cars some (I will care for them and only drive em occassionaly, but stillwant to enjoy them) and also I want them to keep looking nice, clean and fresh for as long as possible...something that cant be possible if shoting for an OEM resto where unpainted surfaces and primered undercarriages are bound to deteriorate QUICKLY if the cars arent treated like a full time trailer queen.

Problem is I might not keep them all ( I bought too many). I want to restore them all and sell some when the oportunity arises or after I decide which to keep and which not. But that may take a while and I do want to be able to recoup or make it as profitable as it could be when I sell...

So, do you think if I over restore the cars I might HURT their resale vale later on, or if they are done tastefully and extremely nice it should not matter much really even if they are not 100% OEM correct but made a little "better than new"?

Please not I would not use aftermarket parts, or cobble up stuff thats not supposed to be there from the factory. Im just talking about coating the whole body inn 2 stage urethane paint. Painting driveshafts and steering and suspension compoenents that are supposed to be bare metal, making the complete exhaust systems including the tips and mufflers in stainless steel resembling the originals in construction completely, stainless steel brake and fuel lines, etc.