Hodge Restorations is a class act. Le restored my 1970 T/A Challenger a couple years ago. The process was smooth and easy. Le constantly kept me updated through the process and I received many, many, many email photos as the car progressed. I was very happy with the restoration as the car wins Best of show and peoples choice every time I take it out. .
Immediately after my Challenger came back to me I called Le and told him my father was going down hill fast from Leukemia. My dad owned a 1974 Charger USAC Stock carthat was in desperate need of restoration. Le immediately sent a carrier to pick this car up to begin the restoration. This race car was my dads ultimate dream. Le sent my father pictures daily of the progress on his race car. Unfortunately he only lived 6 weeks from the time Le got the car and never saw the end result. But the joy my dad had the last weeks of his life seeing his race car come together was priceless. Le Hodge sent my dad photos several times a day showing each and every step, and for a dying man this was the greatest thing. .
At this time Le is restoring my FJ6 1971 Charger RT. I eagerly await its completion. .
Hodge restorations does an excellent job. If you have any questions about his shop you can call me directly 804 523 0019. I have had enough experience with his shop to say that you will not be disappointed. .