Quote:

3.73 gear??? I would put a little more gear in it.

I'd agree W/ this except I can tell you his "rear end guy" won't be re-building that Moser M60 anytime soon again after the last go-round W/ it

The converter is 9.5" PTC.... Scott has one of those wide spread tachs that does not really start until 5000 RPM, so it's tough to see exactly where it is flashing, I thought I recalled around 5200 in high gear flash test on street, but may have been closer to 4800? Hard to tell with that spread tach.

I'd leave it alone (think the wife would like to hear that as well, less $$$$ just to put new ring gear on it LOL)

I'd just like to see bit shorter tire on it & some much lighter wheels... We'll definitely try my 275 Hooisers this spring....

Get MSD timing retard on it so it will start easier & will be able to do fine tuning of the timing @ track as it seems to be sensitive to timing, & changing it W/out a trigger is a pain.

I'm fairly sure we can find some 10.20's in it this spring with some more passes. Car really does not have alot of passes on it since it went Auto.... at least not good "clean" passes where it hooked etc. Broken sure grip & stripped ring gear took out alot of usefull track time.... & it has not been in "great" air yet.... probably 1500 feet is best it's seen with the auto, so there will be some ET there as well..