The time I saw carnage like that was in 1984 at the Winternationals, first round of B/SA class eliminations about 100 ft from the finish line( I was behind about two car lenghts due to a .750 light ) #7 wrist pin pulled out of the stock piston breaking # 8 rod in half, broke the transmisson case and tailshaft housing into five different pieces, spit the front U joint out, put a hole in the block and oil pan, blew the starter out agianst the driver side headers grounding out the main battery feed from the trunk, melted the battery cable and new battery. Luclily the car didn't catch on fire The car went sideways for about 30 ft. before I could get it into nuetral and kick the gas pedal once to get the car to go into nuetral, luckily I was in the right lane and the car slid to the left. After the smoke and steam stop coming up onto the windshield I was able to get it off to the left side of the track safely and go back to the pits and get the truck, pulled it up onto the truck and took it home. I unloaded into the back shop the next day and didn't open the hood for three months, I would watch the fluid stain get bigger, throw some more greae sweep under it and walk away Oh well, if you race long enough your going to break some parts, is what I've been told anyways I hope your damage is not bad enough to make you not want to race that car anymore

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)