How hard would it be to take a turbo off like a Cummins Dodge, using what ever possibly could be used, buying only the parts needed.
It would be a Blower type carb with a hat I would imagine..This probably would be cheapest..
Im not trying to set the world in fire, and I know the turbo size is probably small, but would have pretty good spool manors.
This would be a log style exhaust system, maybe headers. Probably use a stock 67 440 engine, steel crank, and stock rods deal...I have a set of open chambered big valve heads, which would put the compression in the 8-9:1 range. I would want this to run on pump fuel.
This would be going into a 94 Full size dodge truck with some 3.23 gears etc...727 TF with 10" converter.
So what does it take?
Does this require a POP valve?
Im not sure how those turbo's oiling routes, But Im sure something can be arranged.
Im looking to do this with mostly junk yard parts.
500HP would be a good goal. I would want decent fuel mileage too, i know its not going to get 20, but would 10+ MPG be obtainable?

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]