Quote:

Quote:

If ANYBODY has been chosen, it is news to me. To be perfectly honest, I am real disappointed in the way the folks at Chrysler have handled this. I was told that they wanted my car, and than they wanted a black car, soooooooo, I found a black car that fit the bill (The Cuda of 70Blackfish). I submitted the pics, and than the communication has ceased to exist?? Kinda tacky if you ask me, as they were in a rush to find a car, and than I stuck my neck out, trying to get a car for them, and than this happens. I had reservations about saying anything in the first place, as I feared that this may happen. My intent was to hook someone up, with a very cool experience. I did my part, but, the folks that came to me, in a panic, have not done their part.
I will think twice, next time they want some help.
I hope whoever gets picked, has a great experience, and gets a bunch of exposure. This is the part where I bow out........

All extremely typical. It's the production company running the commercial.

We get these calls on the club hotline from time to time... In a panic, wanting everyone to jump and find them a car in about 10 days notice. About the same deal you have here. The story usually changes and gets more specific to what car they really need as time goes one. And they shotgun effect the car casting call all over the place. So a bunch of people are looking the same time you are.

I got a call on Tuesday afternoon looking for a black Challenger for this same commercial, from a clubmember, who heard it from a friend, who heard it from someone that was a transportation coordinator for a recent CSI shoot in Las Vegas.

For your efforts, you get nothing. Been there, done that.

That's why they have these professional movie car brokers. They will negotiate a price, find a car, and get a cut of the deal.

i get these calls also regarding aquariums and fish for commercials. they need it in 3 hours or less.. like a 300 gallon aquarium or we need 150 seahorses and 200 fish to fill it up. we need it now.
they never pull the rigger or i never hear from them again.