Thanks for posting those!

All 72 SE's had the belt molding (chrome on top of door, and beside rear 1/4 window)...which means it used the 3504750-1 side molding (molding #13 on the 72 WP line pdf). It appears that this molding was ALSO used on 71 belt molding cars as well....which I didn't think was the case. So I was incorrect on saying that side piece was unique to the 72 SE. It appears to be for any 71/2 belt molding car with a full vinyl top.

However,

Non-belt molding cars, (such as my R/T, which has paint showing on top of the doors, and a section of paint between the rear 1/4 window and the vinyl top trim) use a different 1/4 window/side molding than the belt molding optioned cars. part #3504752-3

If the original poster's 3/4 top car has belt moldings, he will need vinyl top trim specifically for a belt molding car. If his car does NOT have belt moldings, then he needs the vinyl top trim from a non-belt molding car. Mixing the side trim won't work, as they are specific to the type of belt molding used.

Hope that's clear as mud ...

I can get pics of the 2 different side moldings (belt molding vs. non-belt molding)...but I don't have possession of the uniquie 72 SE 1/4 window molding at this time.