Quote:

The older WP will bolt right to the newer timing chain cover and work correctly. The lower hose will block the timing marks some what but you'll still be able to see them. The 6 blade WP is for AC cars and must be used with the AC pulleys because they spin the fan/WP faster on AC cars. Therefore less WP blades are used to prevent cavitation (condition where water stops flowing at higher RPMs). Everything will work assuming you have a "thin" crank damper with the proper offset pulley bolt holes. You also need to use the older alternator brackets so it will all line up.

Sooo... If I'm running a 6 blade a/c WP with non-a/c 8 blade WP pulley (on a non-a/c car), the result is overheating??? I can't think right now. My temp seems to creep highest at 30-40 mph speeds, cooler at idle and cooler on the highway... (yes this would be a hi-jack)

Scott B. "I'm a self-made man... I started with nothing, and I still have most of it!" 68 360 rusty B'cuda 'vert (GO Fish)13.59@ 98.72 mph 69 340 GTS stock 14.18@ 95.60 mph 01 5.9L Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 01 3.5L 300M 16.23@ 86.97 mph