Quote:

Quote:

thanks for all your help...basically look for the casting numbers with a date stamp a month or so ahead of the 3/29..correct??

Not for an A12! You need to use the engine assembly date stamped on the top pad to the right side of the distributor looking from the front. It's next to the front of the driver's side cylinder head. It is a 2 or 3 digit number such as indicating the month and day the engine was assembled. For example, mine is a 426 SPD on the fender tag but the engine is 6 3. All my original date coded parts preceed 6/3/69 but are mostly dated after 4/26/69. It will be the same on your car. If you do not have the original block, look for the date code in the front of and in the middle of your k frame. That is a close date to when your real production date was. Your date codes should be before that date by 1-4 weeks or sometimes even earlier.

My 4/26 car has an engine assembly date of 3/19, my exhaust manifolds are dated in february.

69.5 A12 Bee, first purchased in 1976, car 169 on registry 69 Coronet R/T 440/4 spd 69 Coronet 500 Conv H code 383 4bbl/auto 37 Plymouth PU Find your spot on earth and ride it.