Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

90% of the field is Toyotas

Absolutely disgusting...

Yea,probably within the next couple of years the other 10% will be Hyundais and Maybe we will end up having the Tokyo & Seoul 500s

Either you guys are retarded or to stupid to count
Chevy 18 cars
Toyota 17 cars
Ford 13 cars
And bringing up the rear is Dodge 6 cars
Them NASCAR boys down south will use whatever is the best fit for the sponsor(you know the ones who make it possible to race)and has little to do with brand loyalty.
Like I always say there are only a small handful of guys in this board that can tell these engines apart without the sheet metal.There is no difference in these cars anyway so why cry about it
If Toyota can keep a team afloat for a full season putting guys like us to work in race shops then it's all good.
Gus

their really is no difference what we all think,petty corp.suck,kasey kahne is a pu** for not telling petty to go to h***when he switched over to those JUNK FORDS,I hope he wrecks his car every race he is in and a toyota wrecks him just dont want him too get hurt though.i dont know why anyone on moparts forums would be upholdin toyotas unless he/she were an uncle tom and deep down inside they were traitors too our brand.I have made a few mistakes by driving brand x vehicles but,at least,they were american built.Dang we gotta stick together either you are a mopar man or your not ya cant ride the fence

Well I don't ride any fences but I do earn a very nice living wrenching on Toyota cars and trucks for a living.With this money I buy parts from many suppliers on this board so whats wrong with that
I was trying to point out that there is NOT 90% Toyotas in NASCAR. If you knew anything you would know that GM and Ford have dominated the sport for decades.Obviously there is something wrong with Dodge because nobody wants to run them Maybe in your infinite wisdom about the auto industry you could enlighten me to the problem with Dodge and why nobody will race them in NASCAR.
Gus

You may be the one lacking reasonable intelligence.
the 90% quote was a facecious number, of course we can count.
Calling us retards and stupid dont cut it.

Only those with an open mind are capable of enlightenment and it appears you have all the answers already.

Dont you have some recalls to fix on those wonderful yoda's?