Hello. I am posting in reply to the question about the Hemi Dart Formerly owned by the Kessler Brothers. I have some photos somewhere. I don't think I have any of the interior. I grew up with this car. I still live 3 doors down from Steve Kessler. He was the driver. I used to ride to the track (Kil-Kare) with them on Saturday's. Sometimes he would let me ride down the return road with him and always willing to let me carry water. The interior is quite unusual. It is extremely padded, dark red with like smokey black lines in it. When they first got the car, it was multi-colored. It had a big horse-shoe on the hood around the scoop. It was all stripped and painted black and white. Years later it was painted the flip-flop red it still was the day it left Sabina. It has a hill-billy with a jug of moonshine painted on the truck lid in the lower right corner if I remember correctly. The paint job also had a little damage to the upper part of one of the quarter panels where the wind blew the hood off of the top of the car one night in the pits at Kil-Kare. Here is something you won't believe. When the car came to town, it had the (3) point roll bar in it. On that roll-bar was a small head rest with material that matched the rest of the interior. Bill Kessler gave me the rest and I had it for a long time. What ever happened to it, I do not know. I was a kid. In fact, he asked me about it years later. At some point a hole was dug next door. The Kessler's live all around me. In this hole I know was at least one set of Hemi valve covers. I think the roll bar may have been buried there too. I couldn't show you exactly where it was dug now. The roll bar may have also been junked. I'm foggy on that part. I do know that THAT Dart was a big part of my life growing up and I have some very fond memories of it and the drag races back in the day. Hope you enjoy. I will look for a picture. Chip

6674838-dart.jpg (310 downloads)