Okay- Car is a 1966 Plymouth Fury 4 door with the poly 318. Engine has not been rebuilt, just worked on (Gaskets, carb, ignition ect)

When I first got the car on the road it missed at idle/ low speed. After a while (And a few posts here) I was ale to find the problem was the exhaust valves had tightened up on one side of the engine. Adjusted them and the car ran great.

I have now 16K miles on the engine since starting driving it and will now have to re-adjust the valves for the third time. Previously some mentione dthat possibly the seats were wearing away. I started running lead additive in it after the first issue so hopefully that helped.

Im thinking I have two possibilities- Seats wearing or the adjuster screws are actually moving over time. If the seats are wearing, then I have no choice but to keep adjusting the vlaves until its rebuild time.

BUT incase it is the adjusters moving, will it cause any issues to put locktite on the them? Im thinking adjust everythign so its runnin good again, then back the screws out about 2 turns, add the locktite and then turn them back in 2 turns.

Anyone think that would cause any issues?