I know this is an older post, but I had to start the task of finding a machine shop here in Denver and of several I called, only Ridge Reamer knew right off what I meant when I said X block...most shops ask why does this 318 has a X on it.

Second, the fist two shops I mentioned tq plates...nope...Asked RR and it was of course.

Walked in the door and seen a wall full of mostly mopars from the past, about 40 cranks ready to go out the door and a set of hemi heads and some other hi po stuff.

I questioned my math on deck height and they simply said bring the crank,rod,ect...took them 5 minutes and it was decided. We both got the same numbers.

Priced right, very helpful, very comfortable feeling overall from the start...I dont think I will be sending my blocks to atlanta anymore.

Talked about some different things...Im sold.

From above...

Downside is that you have to preplan your build as he is very busy. Call now for a build start time.

I did, more or less made an appointment, 4 days for a simple .080 bore/hone, may of been 3 if I hadnt had to go bck witht he crank, ect...

Currently it seems they are about two weeks out and they are not complaining about that......

Anyone see the muastang shop ringt near him....I seen some nice cars...esp a black and red mach 1 possibly.