...I probably have the largest collection in the US. Some I earned back in the day, but most I bought from the gentleman who adminstered the MoTech program for Chrysler Corp. All of the tools I got from him are brand new, while some of mine are used. Believe it or dont, they even tried to get approval on a HAMMER on year!!! I got a fender cover with the MoTech design along with tools that I had never seen before. Also included was a 3" tall statue of Mr MoTech in gold. All of the tools were brand name products that were gold or gold chromate finished. One item he did keep for himself was a set of deep sockets set into a block of clear lucite in an upward spiral, sort of like a spiral staircase. Really neat !! After I purchased the tools, I recieved a package from him containing a flag. Well it's nice, but what did it mean?? He had enclosed a note stating that the flag was 1 of several that had flown around a driveway at a resort in the POCONO MTS. That was the introduction of the 64 Dodges ( 50 years of Dodge, Golden Anniversary) to the dealer prinicples in late summer of 63, before public display. The flag is aprox 3' by 5' in white with the 3 bar spinner( "fratzog" for those in the know )embroidered in the center. He also stated after the intro of the cars, he and several other reps looked at the flags and said "what the hell, they will probably get thrown out anyway!!" I've never really displayed them publically, they are kept in oak tool boxes in the showroom of my buddies shop. I did send an email to Steve Juliano about them, but he didnt show much interest. The other thing I remember about the purchase was the comment from my wife. " you're gonna spend HOW MUCH for tools you're never gonna use !!???!!!??" Yes, dear!!!