Well for those of you interested in this project, I finally heard from the guy and he is young and not old. He had decided he was not going to sell it after I turned it down as he sold off several other cars for a home purchase.

However he said for the extra $200.00 he would sell it or so the story goes. I am not paying a ton for it so I am willing to pay the $200 and the additional price of a mexican dinner when I come and pick it up.

He refused to take a deposit and said he would save it as I cant get there now until the 27th of this month after work. He is 3 or so hours away and I will head that way after work on wednesday the 28th.

So, that said, we shall see but he sounded like an honest guy and I am obviously out no cash until I pick it up. He is a guy who flips many cars and keeps his cameros and thats fine with me I have no issue with flippers as I am also known to do that to pay for a project.

NOW, THAT SAID------ what should I do with it? 5.7 driver, 6.1 HEMI or old school. OK, I will tell ya up front, its going to be a modern drive train as I want a car I can put A.C in and drive across the country. I have several muscle cars and want a driver for long hauls and this will do. It will hold all my gear, have all teh amenaties and the wife loves the body style.

So, now, what mustang two, air bags or not, I no KNOTHING ABOUT RODS and need some serious advise. So come along for the ride and help me out with advise and keep your fingers crossed for the pick up date.

LAWFISH/ DAVE.

MAN I AM SOO HAPPY I AM HEADING OFF TO THE YARD AND POUR ME ONE OF THESE

Last edited by LAWFISH; 05/16/08 07:53 PM.