Hi gang, To make a long story short I took a call yesterday from an elderly retired farmer who was given my name from his grandsom,( who was a past PT patient of mine) about his 71 New Yorker he wants to sell. The high gas prices are one of the deciding factors etc. etc.. He bought the car off a local lot in 1981 and it was order new by a local DC. After talking to him for awhile I asked about color,condition, etc.. I was surprised when he replied it was a 2-door red, white int. and white top (most were green or brown I know I own both). Anyway, I drove over to his farm and out back in his old pole barn machine shed there it sat. I was pleasently surprised on it's condition. The bottom quarters at one time were re-painted, the interior org. and mint, dash mint, only minor rust. Engine comp. has all org. wires, components many paint markings.etc. but there 0n it's roof resides a power sun roof... Now, I copied down the vin tag #'s and I didn't see a M51 code , so it probably could have been added. It appears to be org. but does anybody out there have any info. on what to look for. Like power switch location, weather strip color, etc. All power works, it has the org. 15 special rims?, Even if the sun roof was added do you think it's worth 5,000. Thanks, I know it's not an E, B,or A body, but until I find that 6-pk 70 sport fury GT for sell, this would be fun to cruise in......Ray