All the info I have shows a 14" wheel up front and a 15" wheel in the rear. The fronts were nothing more than "rollers"....just to move the car around. They used a 14" because they "say" that the "15" would not fit". I Think what there referring to is that a Dart would not fit on the transporter with a 15" wheels and that large hood scoop. If I'm wrong about this so be it but those front fenders have plenty of goon for a 15" front tire and wheel so

The rear wheels were special in the sense they were 15" Hemi wheels BUT they had additional 1.25" back spacing. This allowed room for the B body, big bolt pattern rear diffs.

I'll tell ya, when I first took on this project I thought it was going to be easy to do. Later on I found out that there are over two hundred special parts for these Darts and Cudas.....some are easy to make and others are very hard to replicate. Even worse is coming up with the info on these cars.....it's just not there!!

....there is nothing like driving my 1968 Hemi Dart around town and having people looking at you like you're nuts!!